Cumberland Lions Club Memorial
This scholarship will be awarded to a deserving student who has met the following minimum qualifications: Full- or part-time student, must be a U.S. citizen/permanent resident, resident of the City of Cumberland, and have at least a 3.0 GPA. The applicant must state financial need in essay on scholarship application and must be a recent high school graduate from any Allegany County high school or may be a Veteran. Applicant must also be of good moral character. Continuation of scholarship into second year is possible upon reapplication and proof of having met criteria.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a resident of the city of Cumberland?
- Did you, or will you, graduate from a high school in Allegany County, Maryland, within the past five years?
- Are you a Veteran of the U.S. armed forces, active or reserve?
- If so, please provide a relevant DD-214.
- Please address the criterion that applicant be of good moral character.