Hiester - The Hiester
This scholarship will be awarded to a deserving student who has met the following minimum qualifications: Full- or part-time student (minimum of 6 credit hours per semester), must be a U.S. citizen/permanent resident, resident of Tri-State area, and have at least a 2.0 GPA. Applicant must discuss financial need and must have a pattern or track record of working during vacations—Christmas and spring breaks or summer (reference must be made on application). Student must not smoke or have a record of drug abuse. Continuation of scholarship into second year is possible upon reapplication and proof of having met criteria.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have a track record of working during Christmas, summer, or spring break?
- Do you smoke or have a record of drug abuse?
- Please discuss your above responses.
- Please provide the dollar amount of your anticipated educational expenses (tuition, books, fees, program expenses) at ACM.
- Financially, how much will you be contributing toward the cost of your education at ACM?
- If parent, spouse, or other relative is providing financial support toward your education at ACM, please state the person's name and relationship to you, as well as the person's place of work, position at work, and annual salary.
- Please list the names and dollar amounts of any loans, scholarships, and other sources of funding that will be applied toward your educational expenses at ACM.
- After all financial support has been applied toward your educational expenses at ACM, what is your anticipated unmet need?
- Show 3 more